Cream Cheese Nut Brownies
Cream Cheese Nut Brownies recipe 16
- Melt the chocolate and 3 tablespoons butter in a microwave or over very low heat, in a saucepan 2. Blend remaining butter with cheese until softened.
- Gradually add ¼ cup of the sugar, beating well.
- Blend in one egg, 1 tablespoon flour and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Set aside.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs until creamy and thick and light in color. 6 Gradually beat in remaining ¾ cup sugar, beating until thickend.
- Add baking powder, salt and ½ cup flour.
- Blend in cooled chocolate mixture, nuts and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread half of the chocolate batter in greased 8 or 9 inch pan.
- Add cheese mixture, spread out evenly.
- Top with tablespoon full of remaining chocolate batter.
- Zigzag a spatula through batter to marble it.
- Bake in 350℉ (180℃) oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed in center.
- Cool, cut into squares.
55g (1.9 oz)
Amount per Serving
Calories 61750% of calories from fat
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 34g 53%
Saturated Fat 16g 81%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 220mg 73%
Sodium 368mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 23%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Vitamin A 18% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 7% • Iron 14%
* based on a 2,000 calorie diet How is this calculated?