Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits
A yummy alternative to pumpkin pie and I lightened it by using low fat ingredients! Enjoy during the holidays!
milk, sweetened condensed
(I used Fat Free)
canne pumpkin purée
puree, 1 can
softened, (I used low fat)
heavy whipping cream
sweetened, toasted and chopped
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped nuts
- In parfait glasses, place 2 tablespoon of cookie crumbs, layer with pumpkin mixture, and the whipped cream. Repeat
- Shill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top and serve with an additional gingersnap or two.