Pretzel bread buns
Soft pretzel style deli rolls.
70-80 degrees F
yeast, active dry
- Place first four ingredients into your bread machine, in order listed.
- Select dough cycle. After five minutes check the dough and add water or flour if needed.
- When cycle is complete, turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough into eight balls. Roll each ball into a rope and shape dough into a pretzel shape, keep in mind this will be a bun so its ok for it to be fat as you want it to be.
- Bring water and baking soda to a boil.
- Drop each bun into the boiling water two at a time for about 10 to 15 seconds. Remove onto paper towel to dry and place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 425 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
90g (3.2 oz)
Amount per Serving
Calories 1922% of calories from fat
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 1%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 14%
Dietary Fiber 1g 6%
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 1% • Iron 13%
* based on a 2,000 calorie diet How is this calculated?