Cranberry Orange Biscotti
Cranberry Orange Biscotti recipe
1) Heat oven to 350℉ (180℃).
Spray 1 large or 2 small cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and margarine; beat until well blended.
Add 2 teaspoon orange peel and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and baking powder; mix well.
Stir in cranberries and almonds.
3) With spray-coated hands, shape dough into 3 rolls, about 7 inches long.
Place rolls at least 3 inches apart on sprayed cookie sheet; flatten each to form ¾ inch thick rectangle, about 3 inches wide and 7 inches long.
4) Bake at 350℉ (180℃) for 18 to 25 minutes or until rectangles are light golden brown and centers are firm to the touch.
Place rectangles on wire racks; cool 5 min.
5) Wipe cooke sheet clean.
With serrated knife, cut each rectangle into ½ inch slices; place, cut side up, on the cookie sheet.
6) Bake at 350℉ (180℃) for 6 to 8 minutes or until top surface is slightly dry.
Turn cookies over; bake an addtional 6 to 8 minutes or until top surface is slightly dry.
Remove cookies from the sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
7) In small bowl, combine all galze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency.
Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until glaze is set.
Store tighly covered.