Chicken & Mushroom Pasta in Creamy Sauce
Delicious pieces of chicken and sliced mushrooms in a creamy sauce full of flavour. 73
bow-tie pasta (farfalle)
chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
heavy whipping cream
- While the Pasta is cooking melt ¾ of the butter in a large skillet and cook the diced chicken until no longer pink.
- If desired chop the chicken into smaller pieces once cooked.
- In a large pan sauté the garlic in the rest of the butter until tender and translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to cook until they begin to soften then slowly mix in the cream and chicken stock finally seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes
- Add the chicken to the sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce when ready and toss until evenly coated.