Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Not looking for another chocolate chip cookie recipe. These are just right!
2 sticks unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 large eggs (room temperature)
1 Tbsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (girardelli are the best)
Preheat oven to 350℉ (180℃).
- Using an electric mixer, blend the butter on its own, until light and fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and mix for 5 minutes
- Add eggs, 1 at a time mixing with each
- Add vanilla
- Whisk dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine with wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. rotating cookie sheet half way through.