Chiii Corn Pie
corn kernels, canned
peeled and minced
- In large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the broth and egg until Add stuffing; toss to mix well.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate. Reserve ½ cup stuffing mixture; press remaining stuffing mixture on bottom and side of plate to form crust.
- To prepare filling: In 10-inch skiilet over medium heat, brown Spoon off fat. Add chili powder; cook 5 minutes more.
- Add remaining broth, corn and Worcestershire. Heat to boiIing. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir cheese and reserved stuffing mixture into beef mixture. Spoon into prepared plate. Bake at 350℉ (180℃) for 25 minutes or until hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream and salsa.