Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Perfect mix of sweet and salty! Pretzels add crunch and bring out the peanutty flavor of the peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (180℃).
- In a bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and peanut butter on medium speed, about five minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating between each addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, beating just until combined.
- Place crushed pretzels in a bowl.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop, make balls of dough and drop them into the crushed pretzels, and coat.
- Bake cookie for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown but soft to the touch.