2 lbs. ground beef
1 c. dry quick oats
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 yellow onion
2 celery stalks
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. hickory smoked BBQ sauce
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. majoram
Ketchup to taste
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (180℃).
- Dice onion and celery stalks, and finely chop celery heads.
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, by hand in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Place meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place dish into the oven for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven when meat is cooked but tender and remove foil.
- Cover top of meatloaf with ketchup as preferred.
- Place meatloaf back into the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf, slice, and serve.