Protein Peanut Crunch Bars
Awesome protein bars you can make at home...and it won't burn a whole in your pocket! :)) So easy to prepare too!
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 c cottage cheese
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c water
1 c chunky peanut butter
5 scoops (equal to 125 g) vanilla or peanutbutter protein powder
1/4 c. oat flour (add more if needed)
- Add honey, vanilla, cottage cheese, cinnamon, and water to a blender and puree.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add peanut butter. Mix.
- Add protein powder and mix. I like to eventually use my hands.
- Add oat flour and combine again.
- Get a 9x9 baking pan and line with plastic wrap for easy removal. Be sure to have enough to cover the top of the bars as well.
- If desired, press sliced almonds on top before wrapping.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Serves 8 small bars or 4 large.