Can be dinner or an appetizer
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkt. lipton onion soup mix
2 tubes pillsbury crescent rolls
2 cups of cheddar, shredded
Ketchup and mustard
- Brown meat in a non-stick skillet with onion soup mix and drain grease.
- Add cheese to the meat and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Spread crescent rolls onto waxed paper.
- If you want smaller sliders, cut the triangles in half and put 1 tablespoon meat filling in each triangle, top with relish, and wrap edges of the crescent roll.
- Bake according to crescent roll directions and serve with a mix of catsup and mustard.