i lost my recipe for pancakes in my dazy short order chef model DWG-300 recipe and instruction book
Snowman Cookies Recipe
Wrap these chocolate-topped snowmen in colored tissue and place them inside holiday containers. Like real snowmen, they disappear fast! —Betty Tabb, Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min./batch + cooling YIELD:48 servings
1 cup butter, softened
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, and green and red M&M's minis
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
2 to 4 teaspoons 2% milk
Red and/or green food coloring
Miniature milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
1. In a large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°. Shape dough into forty-eight 1-in. balls, forty-eight 3/4-in. balls and forty-eight 1/2-in. balls. On ungreased baking sheets, place one ball of each size, side by side, for each snowman.
3. Bake 18-20 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven; cool on pans 2 minutes. Press on chocolate chips for eyes and M&M's for buttons. Carefully remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
4. For frosting, in a small bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, extract and enough milk to reach a piping consistency. If two colors of frosting are desired, transfer half of the frosting to another bowl and tint each with a different food coloring.
5. Cut a small hole in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; fill with frosting. Pipe scarves on snowmen. Use frosting to attach chocolate kisses for hats. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie: 139 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Makes about 32 pieces
Before you even start, sharpen a thin knife well. I use a filleting knife.
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 pound unsalted butter
1/3 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
1 rounded tablespoon ground cinnamon (...don't even be tempted to use less)
3 cups flour (...more or less, depending on other moisture in the mix)
1-2 eggs (...how small are they? ...how much richer do you want the wafels to taste?)
Proof yeast in 3 tablespoons water with 1 teaspoon sugar until bubbly. Beat butter until light, adding sugar, salt and cinnamon. Mix in the yeast mixture, flour and egg(s) and knead or beat well. Set in a warm place for about an hour. It will not look like it's rising much; don't worry. Meanwhile, make the syrup (stroop).
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 cup Karo light syrup
7/8 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
Heat cinnamon, syrup and sugar on stove and cook slowly until thickened a bit (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat and beat in butter. Should thicken as it cools, but still be slightly warm and thin enough to spread easily. If it cools too much, reheat gently; if it thickens too much, add a bit of liquid.
To bake and prepare, use:
Very sharp, thin fillet knife
1-1/2" diameter ice cream scoop
3" round metal cookie cutter
Heat wafel iron and oil lightly only once. Using scoop to measure, place dough in center of heated wafel iron and bake for one minute (no longer, or you'll risk burning them).
When done, remove from iron, place flat on counter and immediately slice wafel horizontally into two thin wafers, using the sharp fillet knife. (This is where you need a set of asbestos fingers.) Spread syrup on one cut surface, reassemble pressing gently but firmly, and trim to a uniform shape with the 3" cookie cutter. (This introduces one of the all time best traditions of making stroopwafels: eating the trimmings.) Cool, at least slightly, flat on a rack before eating.
Don't see why you couldn't eliminate all that cinnamon and play with other flavorings
Pancake recipes totally mend with breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, and dinner recipes. Pancakes are one of those tasty dishes that you can have at any time of the day. But are you worried about the time consumed in making pancakes at home? If yes, then check out this great recipe by and prepare pancakes at home in lesser than 20 minutes. To read the recipe go on Living Foodz website.