Apple Skewers in Almond Caramel
Apple Skewers in almond caramel--Warm fruit delight for the little sweet tooth.
1 tablespoon almonds
1 teaspoon butter
2 tablespoon liquid honey(about 25 grams)
- Chop almonds with a large knife.
- Squeeze the lemon half.
- Rinse apples, wipe dry , cut in half and cut out the cores with a small knife. Cut each apple half into 3 thick slices.
- Immediately sprinkle with the lemon juice and put on 2 long wooden skewers.
- Roast almonds in a non-stick pan. Add butter and honey, cook until caramelized and stir in 2 tablespoons water.
- See Full Recipe Please Go To http://eatsmarter.com/recipes/apple-skewers-in-almond-caramel