Ravioli and Meatball Bake
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
About This Recipe
"This is an easy dish to make. It is a great crowd pleaser and a good dish to bring to a potluck where you have to bring a dish to pass."
1 (26 ounce) cans hunt's garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
16 meatballs, frozen, cut into quarters
1 (24 ounce) packages frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions and kept warm
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
fresh basil leaf
1. Heat spaghetti sauce and meatball pieces in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
2. Spray a 13x9 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Place ravioli in an even layer into pan; ladle sauce and meatballs over top. Sprinkle with cheese; cover with foil.
3. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil; serve.
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories 56.0 Calories from Fat 3767%
Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueTotal Fat 4.1g6%Saturated Fat 2.4g12%Cholesterol 14.7mg4%Sugars 0.1 gSodium 117.0mg4%Total Carbohydrate 0.4g0%Dietary Fiber 0.0g0%Sugars 0.1 g0%Protein 4.1g8%
Easy Ravioli Bake
1 hr 10 min
1 jar (26 to 28 ounces) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
1 package (25 to 27 1/2 ounces) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13x9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
2. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.