Decadent Peanutty Brownies
Moistfully delicious, these brownies combine two favorites: Chocolate and Peanut Butter
1 package Brownie Mix (Kind that requires adding water, egg, AND oil) for 9x13” pan or double the recipe
1 package peanut butter chips
1 tub of chocolate or fudge frosting
8-16 ounces of crunchy peanut butter (depending upon how peanutty you like it)
Trader Joe’s mini peanut butter cups
- Make brownies according to package instructions, being sure to add the oil.
- Stir in chopped peanuts and peanut butter chips (as much or as little as you want)
- Pour into a 9 x 13” pan and bake according to package instructions or until toothpick comes out dry. Do NOT overcook.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Mix together with a hand mixer the fudge frosting and chunky peanut butter.
- Frost brownies then sprinkle with the mini peanut butter cups.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.